Central Colorado Water Conservation District H

1965

Central Colorado Waters Conservancy District formed

Colorado High Plains

CREATED to develop, manage and protect water resources for Northeast..Read more...

1968

Narrows Reservoir

  In 1910, the Narrows Dam was first conceived of..Read more...

1981
CCWCD LOGO

1981 Diversion Structures

Diversions structures built on the Fulton Ditch, Greeley #3 and..Read more...

1982

1982 Milliron Rescharge

Milliron Recharge constructed.

1982 Tom Cech

Tom Cech was hired as Manager, and became active in..Read more...

2020

Groundwater Management Subdistrict

Pumps

The Groundwater Management Subdistrict (GMS) was formed in 1973 under..Read more...

Well Fields near Brighton and Fort Lupton

Brighton Well Field

In 1975 Central installed well fields between Fort Lupton and..Read more...

1980 Box Elder Recharge

Box Elder Recharge system first used.

1980 Office Burns

Central’s Fort Lupton office burns down.

1980 First Waterline Published

1981 Kiowa Recharge

The Kiowa Recharge constructed, Decreed Capacity: 3000 AF Source: South Platte River..Read more...